Feb 16, 2016

Chicken Z-Wings

For my Cub Scouts "Cook" Badge, I have to prepare and cook dinner for my family.  One of the dishes I made was my Chicken Z-Wings.  It was quite easy to make.  Everyone loved it, especially me.  I had 6!!!



Here is the recipe in case you want to try to make it yourself.

Ingredients:
25 chicken wings
4 cloves of garlic
2 tsp light soy sauce
2 tsp dark soy sauce
I tsp of rice wine
1 tsp sugar
Black pepper
Italian seasoning

Instructions:
ù  Wash chicken wings.
ù  Mince the garlic.
ù  Add a bit of oil to pan.
ù  Cook the garlic for about one minute.
ù  Put in the chicken wings.
ù  Stir around for a bit.
ù  Add in the rice wine and the light and dark soy sauce.  Stir for a bit.
ù  Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
ù  Put sugar in. Add a bit of water if too dry.
ù  Cover and cook on low heat for another 10 minutes.
ù  Add in Italian seasoning.
ù  Serve!

Enjoy!

MeZoeSelf

1 comment:

  1. I loved your chicken Z-wings! I think I had about as many as you did! =)

    ReplyDelete